POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mario rendered in Lego : Re: Mario rendered in Lego Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mario rendered in Lego
From: scam
Date: 16 Aug 2006 10:40:00
Message: <web.44e32e15be537bf3a665db720@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the code Ger, I'll have a play with it and do a test render later
to see how it looks.

If anyone would like to see my first stab at an animation in POV-Ray you can
download it here:

http://www.theloveorthemoney.com/3d/test%20big%20zoom.avi

It's a 30MB XViD file. I added a zoom effect in post production to break the
absolute position of each brick from frame to frame to make it look less
artificial. It came out alright, but it didn't really nail the effect I was
after. I think adding some depth like has been suggested could make it much
more impressive.